Little Golden Notebook nominated me for this, and so before I start, I just want to say thank you! If you haven’t checked out Little Golden Notebook, I recommend you do. I am especially enjoying the 30 day knitting posts, and loved the piece on Bohus sweaters!
Not sure if this is really an award, but I like these sorts of things because it’s a chance to answer questions or share things I might not think to otherwise.
So here’s the Sunshine breakdown:
1. Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from your nominator.
3. Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
4. Give them 10 questions to answer
So without further ado, here are the questions I was asked, and my answers. I hope you enjoy!🙂
1. What is your favorite word?
Lush. There’s a cosmetic company with this name, but I just like the word on its own. It makes me think of water and plants and flowers and visually speaking, it’s the kind of images and art I love.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Blah, bleh and all variations of it. It’s the word that people seem to use when they’re in a bad mood, can’t think of anything nice to say and want to make sure we all know it.
3. What turns you on?
Starting new projects/learning something new. Love that creative energy I feel at the start of new projects!
4. What turns you off?
Doing taxes and other tedious paperwork. Can I go to the dentist instead?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Salsa! Marc Anthony’s my man!🙂
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Nails on a chalkboard and the kids arguing with each other.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Well, no serious plans on this, but I LOVE a good mystery, and when I was my daughter’s age, I was hell-bent on becoming the next Nancy Drew. My siblings and I got into alot of mischief playing Nancy Drew and looking for secret passageways. There are things we still probably haven’t told my mother.🙂
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Being a telemarketer, going back to corporate work…I really have a very low tolerance for monotony.
10.If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
“Well done, good and faithful servant!”
If I didn’t include you but you want to do this, please comment and tag me and go ahead. I’d love to see everyone’s answers.
Here are my questions:
- What is your favorite craft?
- What do you hate to do (craft or otherwise)?
- What is your favorite music genre?
- What is your favorite book?
- What food do you absolutely hate?
- What is your favorite way to spend a Friday night?
- What is your dream job?
- What job would you not want to be stuck doing?
- Do you like to dance?
- If you had unlimited time and money, where would you travel?
Have fun, and don’t forget to leave me a comment when you answer. Thanks for reading this far!